Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as a Reagent Manufacturing Auditor, Biochemist 1 with Weekend Coverage.
This position will cover Laboratory Diagnostic Manufacturing.
This position will cover weekends (Sunday – Thursday or Tuesday – Saturday).
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
This is a role well suited to a Reagent Manufacturing Auditor, Biochemist, you will be responsible for:
- Providing audit support and inventory reporting to meet Chromatography work-center demands.
- Support and coordination of batch record/DHR audits in the Chromatography Manufacturing area.
- Review of manufacturing batch records to verify compliance requirements are met, verify results to specifications, and verify materials used.
- Reporting materials used in the inventory management system and assisting with inventory investigations.
This position includes the handling of all types of materials, including hazardous and DEA (Drug Enforcement Administration) controlled materials.
Required skills to have for the success of this role:
- Education: BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certification may be required in some areas.
- Knowledge and Experience: Up to 2 years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above. Advanced degree MAY be substituted for experience.
- Critical thinking, with a solid understanding of quality implications, is necessary in managing audits efficiently and compliantly through manufacturing.
- Strong communication skills are needed to maintain visibility of the audit and progress of the product.
- Ability to provide guidance and leadership, strong communication skills, organization.
- A high level of attention to detail and organization.
· A background in SAP is a plus.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens Healthineers
- Be part of exciting and innovative projects that help solve some of the world’s most significant health problems.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education and technology, and sustainability, making a positive impact on communities.
- Participate in our celebrations and social events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
We are globally recognized as an Employer of Choice, but don’t just take our word for it. Here are some of our most recent awards and recognition:
- Great Place to Work Certified 2021
- Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality
- Best for Vets Employers by Military Times
- Glassdoor Employer Rating: 4.0
Review our Benefits Summary:
Explore the Siemens Benefits QuickStart https://benefitsatshs.com/ website to learn about our competitive Benefits plans which we proudly offer to our regular full-time employees. The QuickStart website can be accessed by clicking the link above or by copying and pasting it into your web browser’s address bar and selecting “Thinking of Joining Siemens” to the left of the page.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Beware of Job Scams
Please beware of potentially fraudulent job postings or suspicious recruiting activity by persons that are currently posing as Siemens Healthineers recruiters/employees. These scammers may attempt to collect your confidential personal or financial information. If you are concerned that an offer of employment with Siemens Healthineers might be a scam or that the recruiter is not legitimate, please verify by searching for the posting on the Siemens Healthineers Career Site.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.