- Must be willing to work 1st shift
- Oversees the general operation, repair, and maintenance of the production equipment’s, perform new installations, and perform the PMs.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and respond to normal operations problems and emergency situations.
- Knowledge in high- and low-voltage systems, such as transformers, high voltage primary feed and secondary transformers to include installation, troubleshooting and repair as required.
- Checks malfunctioning equipment and puts corrective actions in place.
- Monitors operation and maintains: motors, rectifiers, debarring’s, hoist, crane, punch press, grinders, pumps, valves, electrical and compress air piping, filters and etc.
- Ensures that work is performed efficiently with a minimum amount of disruption and inconvenience.
- Prioritizes all PM’s, corrective and emergent work orders for the site (annual, monthly, weekly, and daily).
- Maintains a clean and safe working environment. Identifies and remediates all Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) issues as they arise. Complies with departmental policy for the safe storage, usage, and disposal of hazardous materials.
- Ensures the availability of an adequate inventory of tools and other supplies to operate. Specific duties include but are not limited to performing periodic checks of inventory levels and equipment conditions, materials, spare parts etc.
- Performs additional duties as requested
- High School or GED
- Team player, hard worker, good interpersonal skills, ability to communicate well in both oral and written reports.
- Prior knowledge of the electrical code.
- Training in at least one trade (electrical, mechanical, machine maintenance)
- Prior knowledge of working within a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) environment is a plus.
- Familiar with PMs and CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System).
- Skilled and physically able to operate electric and hand tools, work on a ladder, carry tools, operate required equipment.
- Completion of written documentation is required
- Willingness to work overtime when needed
- Trade Certificate
- Trade License
- Associates Degree
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.