Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio, hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupant’s intuitive buildings which are comfortable, safe, secure and energy efficient.
Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Join our Reginal Solution and Solution as the Solution Project Manager and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
A Smart Infrastructure/RSS Project Manager is responsible for developing, designing and executing projects related to the development and deployment of Smart Infrastructure solutions and services. The Project Manager will be responsible for coordinating teams, overseeing budget and schedule for a project, as well as ensuring that the project meets its requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Develop project plans and strategies to ensure timely, cost-effective and successful completion of projects.
• Develop, analyze and monitor budgets.
• Monitor development and deployment of projects and ensure on-time delivery of project deliverables.
• Work closely with technical teams to develop and implement effective Smart Infrastructure solutions.
• Liaise with clients and stakeholders for project requirements, negotiate contracts and determine project goals.
• Manage the financial and operational aspects of the projects, planning and scheduling resources and timelines, monitoring progress and providing budgets updates, • Prepare and present progress reports to stakeholders and upper management.
• Troubleshoot problems and resolve conflicts that arise throughout the duration of the project.
• Identify areas of improvement and develop new processes to streamline project activities.
• Maintain relationships with external vendors and contractors throughout the project lifecycle.
• Make decisions or provide recommendations to the team to ensure that the project's goals are met.
• Manage changes to project scope, cost and timelines, and adhere to stakeholder agreements
Your Qualifications And Skills
• B.Sc. in Engineering
• Minimum 10 years in PM related function
• Knowledge in Project Management standard practices including solid understanding of achieving the project KPI’s
• Siemens related certification is big advantage
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industrial LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time