Professional Expert - MV Drives & Motors, Saudi Arabia
Siemens Large Drives (SLD) is the world market leader for electric motors, converters and generators based on more than 150 years of experience in motor manufacturing. We stand for sustainable and future-proof drive technology as well as services and digitalization.
Drive solutions in the medium and high voltage range are our business, our profession and our passion.
Join our Large Drives (LD) Team as the Project Manager & Professional Expert for Medium Voltage Drive Systems and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Saudi Nationals Preferred.
Your Role – Challenging And Future-Oriented!
Manages the portfolio consulting activities of Medium Voltage Drive Systems for the assigned customers and sales regions. Supports the respective sales organization of the unit in approaching and serving potential customers and advices both sales organization and customers in capabilities and options how to integrate Siemens Medium Voltage Drive Systems offerings effectively as an expert in the product & system applications for various industry verticals.
Consults with customers on technical solutions, together with Sales Manager or Key Account Manager. Clarifies customers targets and requirements, and/or specification in request for proposal (RFP). Prepares participation in tender, and leads negotiation with customers.
Constantly analyzes product portfolio of the dedicated customers overall goals and objectives. Creates respective technical and commercial concepts and offerings in order to support the sales process & support the sales organization in contract negotiations at all stages with information and analyses.
Additionally coordinates overall planning of the project. Monitors milestone and adherence to budgets, and initiates actions to minimize non-conformance cost. Maintains constant communication to customers, outside contractors or other stakeholders. Adheres to Project Management standards and Business Conduct Guidelines (e.g. Tax regulations, Export Control, EHS). Manages and coordinates all temporarily assigned project staff.
Initiate the establishment of expert teams and facilitates team activities & be responsible for identifying and developing business opportunities and innovating consulting portfolio.
Develop a solid and trusting relationship between major key customers. Maximize market transparency by identifying & developing new opportunities in order to win new business for Medium Voltage Drives and Motors.
Maintains constant communication to customers & effective communication channels both horizontally and vertically within the organization.
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Electronics/ Industrial Engineering. Additionally, Master’s in Business Administration is an advantage.
• 10 years plus Professional Experience in Medium Voltage Motors & Drive Applications & System Business in Sales and Marketing, Business Development. Additional work experience in the Middle East is an advantage.
• Experience with tracking sales leads utilizing a CRM (e.g. Salesforce) & demonstrate Business and financial acumen, problem-solving capabilities & cultural empathy
• Exceptional negotiation & sharp selling skills (internal and external).
• Ability to blend "Big Picture" ideas with the ability to execute details necessary to succeed.
• Advanced user of presentation tools and able to present to a variety of different audiences including C-Level executives
• Manifest a strong orientation to reach the targets, initiative, autonomy and propensity to work in team.
• Must be willing to travel on national and international level.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Arabic & English.
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Large Drives Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time