Imagine a career where your innovation and creativity can make a positive impact on the world around you. At Siemens we focus on the biggest challenges facing Australia and New Zealand and provide technology-based solutions from our Building Technology, Mobility, Power Generation, Healthcare, Energy Management, Digital Factory, and Process Industries and Drives divisions.
Siemens is one of the
largest and most successful electrical engineering and electronics
organisations in the world. One of the fastest growth Business Units in Siemens
is Smart Infrastructure eMobility. Siemens EV Charging Infrastructure portfolio
is extremely broad enabling Siemens to provide solutions to a wide variety of
customers, from residential to heavy industrial applications. This is an
exciting new technology as we see the transport and energy sectors merge with
the electrification of vehicles on the road, water and in the air.
We are currently looking for a Regional Case Manager to join the Smart Infrastructure eMobility based in either North Ryde NSW, Bayswater Victoria or Bowen Hills or Yatala Queensland. You will be responsible for the driving the service culture within the eMobility business, managing best in class service delivery with the intention of service becoming a key market differentiator for Siemens EV Charging in Australia and New Zealand.
Your goal will be to ensure our customers and partners receive timely response and updates to product service enquiries and manage the resolution of those enquiries utilising Siemens and partner service technicians
Your other key responsibilities include:
- Has sufficient knowledge of the products to be responsible for first level (L1) response to customer service enquiries, and where appropriate remote technical (L2) response to service tickets, including Commissioning and installation topics and basic fault finding and rectification topics.
- Coordinates field technician (L2) and/or expert (L3) support as required through internal or external service partners.
- Responsible for main customer interface for issue resolution updates and actively updates customers on status of issue resolution
- Manages training requirements for the service hotline
- Manages and provides training in the ticket and webportal systems.
- Manages the training and certification matrix for internal and external service technicians.
- Manages KPIs for resolution of service tickets.
- Drives the customer care culture, aiming for clear and proactive communication with the customer
- Manages the warranty claim process with customer and with head quarters
- Produces training material and may perform training for customers in Depotfinity and where appropriate
- · Manages execution of product safety or quality upgrade programs
In order to be considered for this
opportunity you will need to demonstrate prior experience in customer service and
have a technical background. The role requires excellent communication and
people skills and an ambition to resolve customer issues..
Our people are motivated, enthusiastic, and flexible. They’re passionate about making a difference and look for opportunities to get involved. If this sounds like you, then we’d love to hear from you.
Our success is underpinned by the sustainable value we bring to our customers, and we do this through our products, services, solutions, and our people. Siemens offers an environment where high performance is rewarded and avenues for growth encouraged and nurtured.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion help us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time