Imagine a career where your innovation and creativity can make a positive impact on the world around you. At Siemens we focus on the biggest challenges facing Australia and New Zealand and provide technology-based solutions from our Building Technology, Mobility, Power Generation, Healthcare, Energy Management, Digital Factory, and Process Industries and Drives divisions.
Siemens is one of the
largest and most successful electrical engineering and electronics
organisations in the world. One of the fastest growth Business Units in Siemens
is Smart Infrastructure eMobility and Electrification and Automation Customer
Service. Siemens EV Charging Infrastructure and Electrification and Automation
portfolio is extremely broad enabling Siemens to provide solutions to a wide
variety of customers, from residential to heavy industrial applications. This
is an exciting new technology as we see the transport and energy sectors merge
with the electrification of vehicles on the road, water and in the air.
We are currently looking for a Small Projects Manager to join the Smart Infrastructure eMobility and Customer Service team based in either North Ryde NSW, Bayswater Victoria. You will be responsible for the successful execution of projects, including coordination of internal and external resources as required.
Your goal will be to ensure timely delivery of projects within KPIs. These projects are well coordinated including keeping customers well informed of technical requirements and implementation progress.
Your other key responsibilities include:
- Contributes to the offer letter templates and continuous improvement of templates and responsible for accurateness and completeness of offer letters.
- Codevelops and follows clear processes aimed at ensuring clear communication with the customer and managing all stakeholders.
- Performs customer kick off and continuous progress meetings after order intake to ensure division of responsibilities clearly understood.
- Reviews customer orders and checks consistency and completeness in cooperation with all involved stakeholders on both customer side and Siemens' sales or logistics organisation.
- Coordinates overall planning of the project. Coordinates with SI E Operational Head on allocation of service resources. Coordinates with Order Management team for ordering equipment. Cooperates with all other involved stakeholders
- Ensures checklists associated with project delivery are completed
- Maintains contractual relationship with customer post sale including for variation and escalation topics, until project closure. Maintains constant communication to customers and other stakeholders
- Improves and monitors milestone and adherence to budgets, schedule, quality, and initiates actions to minimize non-conformance cost.
- Adheres to PM standards and Business Conduct Guidelines (e.g. Tax regulations, Export Control, EHS).
In order to be considered
for this opportunity you will need to demonstrate prior experience in project
delivery. The role requires excellent communication skills with customers and
strong process and time management skills.
Our people are motivated, enthusiastic, and flexible. They’re passionate about making a difference and look for opportunities to get involved. If this sounds like you, then we’d love to hear from you.
Our success is underpinned by the sustainable value we bring to our customers, and we do this through our products, services, solutions, and our people. Siemens offers an environment where high performance is rewarded and avenues for growth encouraged and nurtured.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion help us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time