What are my job responsibilities?
• Prepares consolidation, analysis and reporting for regular (monthly, quarterly, and annual) financial statements.
• Keeps abreast with changes of internal guidelines and external accounting standards.
• Handling of financial reporting, incl. tools (Smart Report, SAP, Rolling Forecast Tool & others)
• Conduct financial analysis to ensure forecast accuracy, for cost saving measures, to improve KPIs, to challenge predictions, and for other similar objectives
• Develop templates to improve efficiency on financial analysis
• Ensure accuracy of books and records (in time and quality), including recording of such in the appropriate systems, e.g. SAP - ensure compliance with Siemens Financial Reporting Guidelines, IFRS and local GAAP requirements
• Support accountable management in financial KPIs planning and calculating yearly budget, review of monthly forecast, controlling on the actual monthly result and perform gap analysis.
• Support sales team on the relevant financial information for sales KPI achievement, relevant measures and performance evaluation.
• Manage requests from ASEAN Performance Controlling team for further consolidation at ASEAN LC SG DI relevant reporting topics
• Prepare slide decks for financial update / presentation.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• University Degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent
• 3-5 years of relevant experience.
• Excellent understanding of IFRS and local GAAP
• Excellent familiarity with ERP systems
• Excellent in data analysis skill.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
• Advanced Excel and Power Point skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.