Operational excellence to ensure the success of our customers
As Service Delivery for DI Customer Service, we ensure operational support for our customers throughout the product lifecycle with a global network of experts and locations. We offer a wide range of services such as Repairs, Filed Service, Retrofits, Data Driven Services, Remote Services, Technical Support.
To strengthen our service offering, we work closely with select, trusted service partners to deliver best-in-class, seamless solutions that exceed our customers' expectations. Our Service Delivery Partner Management team enjoys working with a variety of partners within our ecosystem to support our customers in a holistic approach.
The management and support of these service partners, as well as onboarding and offboarding, takes place in various IT systems. These systems are fundamental to the collaboration and transparency in communication, reporting, management and development of our service partners.
The cooperation with our partners can be based on different business models - e.g., partners who act as subcontractors or authorised partners who conduct their own business. In a trusting cooperation, we want to develop/co-create further business models with partners in the future, with a focus on mutual growth.
What role will you play?
You will support and manage our partner IT systems in the international environment and provide individual access security for our regional service partners. You will identify potential improvements in the individual systems and formulate them for implementation.
You will work closely with our regional partner managers and support them with IT system-related enquiries and problems.
You identify new technologies for integration and improvement in the partner management processes.
- New development, expansion and maintenance of software products
- Development and presentation of new concepts and optimization possibilities in the team
- Independent coordination of assigned projects and participation in numerous interesting IT projects in the team
- Creation of documentation accompanying development
- Carrying out tests on new applications and updates for quality assurance purposes
- Integration of current technologies to improve the partner management process
- Central IT system contact for the CS partner management organization
- Technical support for the provision of the relevant IT tools in partner management Process
- Maintenance and support of the partner-relevant IT system landscape
- Regular coordination with the relevant tool owners
- Participation in projects and meetings to improve and develop the IT systems used IT systems.
- Responsible for creating and approving partner accounts
- Responsible for creating and approving internal system access for employees
What you need to realise what matters.
- You are familiar with the DI CS portfolio and the way services are delivered.
- You have a good technical and operational process knowledge of the service line to be covered by Partner (e.g., repair, field service, training, service logistics...).
- You have good knowledge of sales processes and tools (e.g., SieSales)
- You know the relevant HQ tools and their use cases (e.g., WebDelta, Spares on Web)
- You have a high level of social competence in dealing with internal customers, colleagues, and external partners.
- Goal-oriented training or completed studies as well as professional experience in software development
- Desire to work independently on the frontend
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time