Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
This role is for an Individual contributor responsible for Offer management of BIC products. A professional with agile mindset who is looking forward to grow in customer oriented domain by addressing customer/sales requirements in timely manner and achieve business targets by conversion of opportunities.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
· Required to have hands-on technical knowledge in BIC products and able to prepare techno commercial offers independently with thorough understanding of utility requirements.
· Good understanding of Instrument transformers, Transformer Bushing portfolio. Understand & analyze specifications for selection of right products while offering to customers.
· Commercial know how on Incoterms, Payment terms, contractual liabilities is necessary to evaluate the risks and strategize the offerings suitably.
· Analyze the specifications, parameters & applications of the substation and offer suitable competitive solutions.
· To be able to maintain product competitiveness by timely submission of pre bid clarifications, ensuring technical qualification in tenders by complying to bid requirements, analyzing competitor pricing strategy well in advance.
· Prepare spec- in points to be able to collaborate with Business Development team & Sales for ensuring Siemens product USP’s are incorporated.
· Responding to customer techno commercial clarifications within the expected timelines and closing gaps instantly to improve winning chances in the project.
· Preparation & Submission of credentials for Vendor approval process in various Utilities.
· Prepare monthly KPI reporting (Eg: Order forecast analysis, go rate, Get rate, Competitor pricing analysis etc.,) for the responsible region & products.
· Excellent written & verbal communication and presentation skills are prerequisites.
· Should be willing to collaborate with internal factory team and regional sales in timely manner adding value to the business by going extra mile.
· Graduate in Electrical Engineering
· Minimum 1-3 years of experience in marketing, sales, business development or technical sales support profile.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Aurangabad. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time