Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our Philippines team as a Project Manager to lead and manage projects from Order to Cash within the defined time, quality, budget and specification to the satisfaction of the customer and meeting the company business objectives.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
You will be responsible for the following focus areas:
- You will ensure effective project plan is in place and work is executed successfully against plan and must be updated in Bridge (the official Project Management tool).
- You will ensure forecast accuracy especially for revenue (i.e. commissioning is managed effectively).
- You will ensure effective escalation is in place to proactively resolve issues.
- You will implement measures to access accurate project estimate (i.e. estimate verse actual) to allow continuous improvement in project estimate calculation.
- You will ensure all sub-contractor / vendors are managed to deliver on time and budget.
- You will ensure revenue is booked in on a timely manner.
- You will ensure project budget and timeline are met.
- You will ensure project estimate (cost and man-day) are adequately and accurately calculated.
- You will ensure customers’ requirements are met and project delivered according to customer’s agreed scope and specification.
- You will ensure customer's expectation is managed effectively.
- You will ensure effective communication with all stakeholders, internal and external customers on the agreed milestones and target.
- You will ensure all internal and external stakeholders are fully aligned on project deliverables and timeline.
- You will ensure that project implementation adheres to Offer T&Cs.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Technology, Biomedical Science or related discipline.
- You have at least 8 years of experience in project management within a multi-cultural team.
- You have 5 years of working experience within the medical imaging / diagnostic technology and Healthcare processors industry.
- You have 5 years of experience leading diverse teams.
- You have 3 years of experience in site planning.
Your attributes and skills:
- You are familiar with Project Management tools – MS Project, AutoCAD, Bridge (Siemens Healthineers tool subject for training).
- You have strong project management methods concerning duties and responsibilities.
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication and documentation skills.
- You enjoy building trusted relationships and have strong interpersonal skills at all organizational levels.
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here (https://talent.siemens.com/stayconnected
) to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time