Siemens Mobility (SMO) is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe, and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods - and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. With our innovations for urban and rail transport, transport infrastructure and customer services, we provide answers to urgent questions of our time. That’s why we’re always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. People like you?
Objective of the function:
Responsible for commercial operations and transactions, controlling and reporting, tender preparation.
Activities and responsibilities:
- Commercial management of product and small project business
- SAP entries, monitoring and controlling of new orders, sales, margins, and profits
- Financial monitoring of transactions and purchase orders
- Support in tender preparation
- Responsibility for compliance with all internal rules and legislation twist of finance and accounting, corporate policies, quality standards and international audit requirements
- University degree, subject area - Economics, Business administration, Finance
- Experience with SAP
- Min 3 years professional experience at similar position
- Experience with PPA (Public Procurement Act) Tenders
- Organization skills and result orientation
- Proficiency in English, knowledge of German will be considered as a plus
- Very good computer literacy – MS Office/Excel, Word, Power Point
What we offer:
- Hybrid working mode: 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- An environment where everyone can bring their whole self to work and feel a sense of belonging
- One day of bonus leave for your birthday
- Find all our benefits here
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do thank you for your application and interest, and we are looking forward to meeting you!
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility EOOD
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time