Responsible for generating revenue through a Defined Territory Plan using the entire PLM solution suite within an identified market and/or key vertical market. Establishes and maintains basic customer relationship primarily at the line management level for continuity and incremental sales. Provides interactional support at the senior management level. Manages pipeline to drive sales activity.
1. Familiar with digital management software industry and products, understand CNC workshop management and production process. More than 3 years of technical experience in workshop digital software application, have strong software learning and application ability.
2. Knowledge of manufacturing information technology and software solutions, familiar with CNC machining equipment and control system. Candidate who is with workshop management, CNC machining, process management, CNC system application and other practical work experience is preferred;
3. Good communication skills and presentation skills. Integrity, good at learning, continuous progress, teamwork spirit;
4. Good English in listening, speaking, reading and writing;
5. Excellent work planning ability and firm execution ability;
6. Bachelor degree or above, able to travel frequently.
7. Certified electrician
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here:  www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (Beijing) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time