Develop what will be important tomorrow.
How will we travel, communicate, and use energy in the world of tomorrow? Work on the right answers with us. We are looking for bright minds – thinkers with a passion for practical matters. In short, people who can turn their questions and ours into exciting new discoveries. When you join our team as one of our working students, you will find many opportunities to get involved. Seize the chance to be part of our global network, make key contacts, and get your career as well as your personal life on the best track. Our teams are curious to meet you.
We make real what matters. This is your role.
- As part of our team, you create, update, and optimize websites
- You support us by creating content and polishing the design of strategic decks and presentations
- You assist in creating and editing pictures, videos, animations, graphics and audio files
- You support by uploading the assets in the CMS
- You create social media assets, e.g. for LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook
- You do copywriting for social media posts
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in media design, media engineering, communications, marketing or similar
- You have experience with media design tools, e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Premiere, Illustrator, After Effects, InDesign
- Experience with CMS tools, e.g. Adobe Experience Manager is an advantage
- Ideally you have first practical experience in communication and media production
- You have a strong can-do attitude and proactivity
- You work in a structured and independent manner and you have a strong attention to detail complete your profile
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
Do you have questions about the application? Here you will find answers to frequently asked questions.
If you have more questions please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time