Looking for challenging role? If you really want to
make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Energy is focused on helping
customers navigate the world’s most pressing energy problems.
As a world leader in developing and
producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and
further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all
thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something
significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
• Knowledge of Piping Engineering codes and standards like: ASME B31.1, B31.3, ANSI, IBR, EJMA and associated codes for Power Plant piping design.
• Coordinate with Consultant/End Customer for technical query resolution & CRS preparation.
• Project interface review, vendor document review, Civil & Electrical interface and Civil input sharing.
• Preparation of 3D Model, 2D TG Hall Layout, Piping Layout, Isometrics and Support drawing suitable to process requirement.
• Able to calculate pipe size, thickness, material selection, pressure drop calculation and valve class selection. Have overview of various types of fittings, valves & specialty items.
• Able to understand Pipe Stress analysis report for support selection and further preparation of detail 2D support drawing.
• Understanding of Civil and Structure arrangement, external piping layout, cable trays & ducting arrangement for checking interface.
• Have good hands-on experience on 3D modelling software PDMS/E3D and stagewise interface review process.
• Time bound, target oriented working, and cost optimization approach.
Desired Qualification & Experience:
• B.E./B.Tech/M.Tech. (Mechanical) with 4 to 8 year experience in Piping Engineering.
• Proficient in 2D AutoCad and Skilful in 3D modelling software PDMS/E3D
• Exposure of Power Plant Mechanical System Engineering is desirable.
• Knowledge of Stress Analysis using CAESAR II / Rohr2 shall be an added advantage.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time