We want to be the employer of choice for anyone who wants to learn, innovate and develop in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We are a team of 66 000 highly dedicated employees who are pushing the boundaries of what is possible in healthcare to help improve the lives of people around the world.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the medtech industry. With plenty of exciting positions open worldwide, we don’t want to attract experts on paper only, but rather people with a Siemens Healthineers mindset. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to grow both personally and professionally.
Our people are the driving force behind our success. They inspire and support our customers. In this way we build the future of healthcare together.
Then come and join our team as
Business Administrator Medical Imaging (m/f/x)
Jo, head of finance and controlling in the Medical Imaging Equipment side of Siemens Healthineers, is waiting for you to reinforce her team of experts. You will be responsible for the financial and administrative activities during the execution of the projects for the “In Vivo EQ” part of Siemens Healthineers.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the financial and administrative activities during the execution of the projects from Order Entry till Provisional Acceptance.
This includes the following tasks:
- You perform all the month-end local closing activities linked to the projects, working closely with the accounting hub to a new ERP system
- You have a bachelor’s degree in economics, accountancy or equivalent
- You have experience in a similar position in a multinational company
- You are comfortable analyzing and handling numbers, you have strong analytical and accounting skills, and can demonstrate a hands-on experience with Excel
- You have an appetite for digital tools
- structured, and organized
- You master SAP which will be a real additional asset
- You have highly effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- You can build positive interactions and know how to deal with different stakeholders and cultures.
- You want to be part of a team.
- You have an excellent knowledge of French, Dutch and English.
- You are flexible and can handle a multitude of tasks under time pressure
- You have a passion for healthcare
Convinced by our company culture, purpose, and responsibilities? Apply now, we are already looking forward to getting to know you! If this position isn’t what you are looking for, but you want to be considered for future needs, don’t hesitate to upload your resume in our Talent Community.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion are strong values that represent our company. We commit to studying all applications in accordance with these values and in full transparency.
Siemens Healthineers is required to comply with all local and applicable regulations that may be associated with vaccine requirements for certain roles in our company.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job’s alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare NV
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time