Business Developer Executive – Simcenter Portfolio
We are looking for a new colleague with knowledges of simulation and test SW & HW (Simcenter) to strengthen our development team within the Czech Republic. An energetic knowledgeable person, who enjoys harvesting the market potential and cooperation with other colleagues.
Business Development is a key part of our corporate go-to-market strategy and business successes, and you will be responsible for Simcenter - flexible, open, and scalable portfolio of the best predictive simulation and test applications.
Who are we?
Siemens Digital Industries Software is a leading global provider of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software and services with 16 million licensed seats and more than 154,000 customers worldwide. We are innovative organization responsible for selling and supporting the underlying PLM solutions, including Teamcenter, NX, Solid Edge, Tecnomatix, Opcenter, Simcenter, MindSphere, Mendix, Polarion to name a few.
As part of our continuing growth in Czech Republic, we are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated candidate to fill a vacancy for:
- Advocate and drive the development of the Simcenter portfolio (simulation & test solutions) through the identification of a clear target market and go to market strategy, and the execution of campaign and initiative centered strategies to leverage and maximize Simcenter opportunities.
- Identify and track key opportunities, defining the industry and target accounts.
- Work with Sales to build strategic plans and to deliver the go-to-market strategy.
- Act as trusted advisor of your portfolio to customers, as part of the sales pursuit team, for key must win accounts.
- Establish clear market positions for the portfolio, understanding what problems we are solving, and the business value delivered to customers in order to build a compelling sales message.
- Help Channel Management to target and enable partners to support incremental portfolio growth opportunities as appropriate.
- Mentor the direct / indirect Sales and PreSales teams on demand generation and pursuits.
- Establish and track measurable goals for monitoring portfolio growth.
- Focus on identifying and winning new name clients by identifying their business and technical requirements through the application of our established professional sales approach.
- Pro-actively cooperate with Sales and Channel partners to develop Simcenter portfolio businesses from suspects to qualified opportunities.
- Participation in market development, customer meetings, solution presentations, webinars, conferences, and workshops.
- Experience in selling software solutions is welcomed.
- Experience in a sales-quota carrying, proven track record to deliver on revenue targets.
- Able to understand, articulate, position and present the value of simulation & test solutions in the context of an Industry, and client business.
- Experience with CxO level discussions.
- Professional with the ability to become a mentor and consultant.
- A good communicator with sales knowledge, business development experience and excellent presentation skills.
- Proactive and energetic with a high degree of self-motivation and responsibility to develop and grow your Portfolio.
- You should have a motivated personality with a keen sense of selling and powers of persuasion.
- Solid industrial knowledge about engineering & manufacturing processes and simulation & test requirements.
- Engineering, MBA or similar Business Qualification.
- Knowledge of the principles of Cloud solutions, Manufacturing and PLM, and a good understanding of Simcenter solution is welcomed.
- Works under self-management on assignments/pursuits.
- Experience in a customer-facing sales, or customer-facing business development function.
- Able to understand, position and present the value of end-to-end solution.
- Fluent English language skills are a prerequisite for the role.
- Mandatory Czech language.
Siemens Digital Industries Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, or any other category protected by law.
We, at Siemens Digital Industry Software enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more efficiently. Our innovative products and solutions help engineers conquer design challenges in the increasingly sophisticated worlds of board and chip design. Find out more about us here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
We offer an international environment with more than 140,000 customers around the world who already rely on our expertise in digitization. We are involved in exciting and varied customer projects in the aerospace, automotive and transportation, consumer products and retail, electronics and semiconductors, energy and utilities, industrial machinery and heavy machinery, maritime, and medical devices and pharmaceuticals industries. With us, you will find a team-oriented work environment, comprehensive training options and attractive benefits. Through individual target agreements and diverse career models with specialization options, we offer you the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Be part of the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Siemens Digital Industries Software Homepage:
#Siemens Software #Create a better tomorrow with us
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time