We have lots of ideas about how to successfully drive digitalization in companies. For example, with open cloud platforms, highly developed security systems, and clever tools for developers. What is your role in this? Move the world from behind the scenes with your IT expertise and passion for game-changing information technology. Rethink IT and steer projects in completely new directions. Be ambitious when others would have given up. In short, play a key role in driving digitalization forward! We’ll provide the resources you need to do this. We also offer a variety of opportunities to get involved and to be part of a global network of IT experts and professionals. Welcome to our world!
We make real what matters. This is your role.
As Senior Professional Operational Excellence and Quality Management you will drive the transformation of IT by setting up and further development of an overarching quality level. This includes continuous improvement of processes and tools towards best in class and implementing standards and -culture to enable further development in organizational maturity by means of continuous improvement.
Using your expertise, you will be responsible to develop and evolve:
- Drive continuous process optimization with transparent and measurable results
- Provide transparency on the operational IT setup and continuously improve
- Continue our journey towards a lean and agile working mode
- Lead the sustainable improvement in organizational maturity
- Establish performance management structures
- Engage with IT leadership and drive acceptance of transformation activities
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- You have successfully completed university degree in Information Technology or similar
- Many years of experience in a complex environment, working with multinational teams across the world, managing stakeholders and organizations globally
- Many years of experience and strong background in the field of operational excellence, quality management and process management
- Substantial IT knowledge (infrastructure, applications, cloud, service provider) and business experience (outside IT)
- Lean / agile transformation background and project management experience
- Ability and proven experience to collaborate with senior / top management (consulting)
- Open minded, strong communications and presentation skills
- Willingness and ability to work on strategic and operational topics according to business requirements
- Consulting skills
- Business (contract and negotiation) proficient in English; German language skills will be beneficial
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?www.siemens.com
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.www.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs/faq
if you need information on the application process.www.siemens.com/careers
if you wish to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time