In our Smart Infrastructure Grid Software Business Building Unit, we are searching for a Quality Excellence Specialist! This role mainly establishes the defined quality management system tailored/aligned to the project-specific requirements, together with supporting key management functions in GSW.
What part will you play?
- Establishes the defined Quality Management system tailored/aligned to the project-specific requirements to ensure process and product quality in service/solution project to achieve customer satisfaction and business success. Acts as a member of the project core team with special focus on failure prevention. Advocates to a higher quality aspiration,
- Ensures cross-functional cooperation with Procurement, Logistics, R&D, Engineering, Manufacturing, Service and relevant suppliers to achieve quality business goals.
- Adapts and provides a project-specific management system including project documentation, regulations, methods and IT tools, following a risk-based approach.
- Ensures professional non-conformance (NC) management.
- Coaches project team members in agile/lean methods or even acts as a SCRUM master in agile projects.
- Ensures the implementation of quality improvement methods and improves process performance management (e.g. 8D, RCA, FMEA).
- Selects innovative digital solutions to improve project quality
- Drives lessons learned across projects.
- Ensures the implementation and improvement of project quality reporting as integrated part of project reporting.
- Contributes to project planning to ensure that project-specific, quality-relevant requirements are considered starting with sales phase.
- Initiates training for project employees with regards to quality (e.g. methods and processes).
- Develops, controls and ensures the implementation of a quality plan (incl. quality assurance measures such as review / test / validation / ...) for the project derived from existing QM system agreed upon with the own organization, customer, partners and suppliers.
- Advises and/or conducts quality-related methodology/tools (esp. risk management, identify and conduct relevant lessons learned, Quality Gates, NC management, root cause analyze, etc.).
- Represent the project internally and externally in matters of quality,
- Plan the project specific quality assurance measures together with the Project Manager,
- Verify that quality requirements are implemented, through audits and reviews(internal & external),
- Prepares specialized routine report and correspondence, and/or statistics to support decision processes in the area assigned,
- Maintains records, files and documentations; types and/or enters data into computer systems, including Office application or software packages,
- Researches and prepares presentations, reports, memos, invoice letters, and other documents required by management.
What you need to make real what matters
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Statistics
- Minimum 3 years of experience in related field
- Excellent command of both written and spoken Turkish & English
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications and Office 365
- Experience in Project Quality and ISO 9001:2015 standard
- Hands on experience in of quality methodologies and tools
- Strong communications and organizational skills, detail and result-oriented attitude, initiator and proactive in approach
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities
What we offer
- Speak up Culture
- Respectful Workplace
- Being part of a global work environment
- Remote working and remote living flexibility
- Attractive remuneration package
- Excellent recognition tools providing spot awards
- Learning & Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- Leave days for parents and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Creche allowance for mothers
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds”
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time