As Partner of Choice, Global Business Services (GBS) provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in areas such as Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Supply Chain, Customer Care and many more.
In Portugal we are already more than 1000 connected people, from over 50 different nationalities, providing added-value services to more than 80 countries.
Want to know more about GBS? Check out here!
Our Record-to-Report business line provides a variety of innovative, and reliable financial services - from financial records to financial closing and reporting. We also provide services in the area of Tax, Master Data, Real Estate Business Administration, Controlling and much more!
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?
What role will you play?
- Support the execution of internal processes with regards to the financial management of Siemens SA Portugal’s support functions;
- Cooperation with the remaining controlling teams within the structure in several of our daily operations;
- Support the execution of regular support activities such as cost controlling, cost allocations, postings, and internal billing;
- Support the preparation of reports and support to Budget and Forecasts.
We are looking for:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (preferred) in Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Accounting - or other similar area;
- Fluent Portuguese and English – written and spoken – any other language is a plus;
- Solid MS Office knowledge, especially Excel (advanced);
- Good analytical skills, rigor and attention to detail;
- Professional ethics, responsibility and problem-solving mindset;
- Proactivity, priority management and organization;
- Very good interpersonal skills, of which the ability to communicate with different partners and work as team.
What makes us proud as an employer:
- Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
- Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
- TOP 20 Most Admired Shared Services Organizations in the World
- The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
- Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
- 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform)
We are thrilled to have:
A hybrid working model with a flexible internship hours, in order to promote work life balance, health insurance and support for your studies.
You also have a medical center on the premises, sports groups, 2 days volunteering, access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more) and discounts with partners.
To all these benefits we add the possibility to work in a cool, relaxed, and always motivated environment.
#Siemens #PeopleAtSiemens #GBSpartnerofchoice
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool!
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time