- Consultant for corporate giving and corporate citizenship, with focus on donations
- Responsibility for donations in cross functional team, striving to strengthen our corporate citizenship activities
- Responsible of Government Affair relations and Corporate Social responsibility.
- Build partnership with corporate foundations /Govt agency / ONG’s in the region & abroad for scalability and sustainability of training program
- Improvement of engagement of Siemens Employees through their participation in Corporate Citizenship actives
- Responsible for internal and external communication about different activities of Corporate Citizenship actives
- Event Management of programs under your purview: Organize various events related to Corporate Citizenship such as training center inaugurations, media events with help of various internal functions & external agencies (incl. Siemens Stiftung) and ONG’s.
- Evaluate all potential Sponsorship and Corporate Citizenship opportunities/threats and provide recommendation.
- Ensure Siemens branding is prominent and consistent in all Sponsorship and CSR activities.
- Manage the Sponsorship and Corporate Citizenship request process, ensuring that all requests are logged, communicated to relevant internal/external stakeholders and response provided in a timely fashion.
- Design communication concept of Corporate Citizenship, Culture and Sustainability in alignment of DEGREE strategy including annual activities report. (Decarbonization, Ethics, Governance, Resource Efficiency, Employability and Equity).
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Bachelor's degree in communications, administrative, engineering, marketing or related field.
- At least six years of experience in social responsibility.
- Desirable master’s degree or specialization in Social Responsibility.
- Desirable knowledge and experience in Sustainability, Diversity and Inclusion and Government Affairs.
- Deep understanding and strong relations across ONG’s, agencies and corporate foundations.
- Experience creating compelling messages for different demographics
- Ability to craft compelling content in English; outstanding command of both English and Spanish languages is required
- Ability to coordinate agencies, ONGs, Government agencies and internal cross functional teams.
- Oral and written communication skills,
- Comfortable to represent Siemens in external events.
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time