- Drive holistic social media strategy and implementation to increase brand awareness and drive demand for solutions and services in the U.S.
- Build U.S. social media community to drive brand perception by creating, supporting and publishing local and regional stories
- Support sales with social selling initiatives
- Own employee advocacy program for the U.S. including content creation
- Develop and implement new streamlined business processes to accelerate time to market
- Data governance and quality control for social media platforms/tools
- Overall Project Management for social media for the U.S. market
- Main liaison between MarCom team and the global social media team
- Drive new technologies in close collaboration with global
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 6+ years of relevant experience in digital marketing, social media or similar role
- 8+ years of working experience in digital marketing or communications
- Expertise with various social media channels and project management
- Ability to multitask several projects effectively
- Strong operational and business acumen
- Ability to lead and motivate teams without authority
- High attention to detail
- Superb communications and training skills
- Strong ability to work well in highly matrixed organization
- Experience in healthcare marketing preferred
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.