- Develop, maintain, and improve our digital platforms
- Operationalize new marketing platforms/tools
- Drive new technologies in close collaboration with global
- Ensure the utility and functionality of our digital tools
- Track the progress of our digital operations
- Maintain and develop marketing platforms and tools, e.g. OneLibrary to increase usage
- Own data governance and quality control for platforms
- Manage relationship and data integration with technology vendors like ON24 for webinars
- Develop and implement new business processes
- Overall Project Management of Digital Marketing initiatives
- Main liaison between MarCom team, Eloqua team and CRM team
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, IT, or related field
- 8+ years of relevant experience in digital marketing
- 10+ years of working experience in digital marketing or IT
- Expertise with various digital tools and platforms like marketing automation and customer data platforms as well as project management software
- Ability to multitask several projects effectively
- Strong operational and business acumen
- Ability to lead and motivate teams without authority
- High attention to detail
- Superb communications and training skills
- Strong ability to work well in highly matrixed organization
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.