Why Choose Us?
Join in Smart Infrastructure, be Zero Carbon Pioneer for a Better Tomorrow!
Siemens Smart Infrastructure combines the real and digital worlds, by making cities smarter, energy greener, we contribute to sustainability and decarbonization. We build a better future for cities, societies, and industries to change the lives of billions of people for the better.
We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries.
1. Plan the quality control concept, create the control plan and test documents, make planning of test equipment.
2. Monitor the manufacturing quality of responsible products by quality statistic measures.
3. Plan and implement the process audit and product audit to assess the quality of process and product.
4. Organize to solve quality issues, coordinate and review the corrective and preventive actions.
5. Coordinate and supervise the quality improvement based on the defined quality target.
6. Implement advanced quality planning activities and assess to release the defined milestone of PLM/SCM project.
7. Take care of the quality data and quality report. Train and guide inspector and worker for quality requirement.
8. Make the investigation for complained products from customer and fix the corrective action to improve.
9. Support the on-site customer service related to quality problem.
Who are we looking for?
1. Bachelor degree or above, major education background is electrical engineering or mechanical.
2. More than 5 working experience in manufacturing process & product quality control, in multinational corporation is preferred. Experience in leading a team is a plus.
3. Experience of quality planning in new development project is preferred.
Experience of MCCB breaker is necessary.
4. Familiar with quality tool and method, such as QC 7 Tools, FMEA, 8D, Minitab, SPC, APQP, MSA.
5. English: CET 4 above, skill as fluent spoken and written. Office software skill, including Word, Excel, PPT.
6. Well cooperation with teamwork, self-motivated, ownership.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Electrical Apparatus Ltd., Suzhou
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time