As the world’s only integrated Technology Company spanning the entire energy conversion chain, Siemens offers a comprehensive range of building automation systems and HVAC products for every area of use such as heating, ventilation, air conditioning, cooling, and energy efficiency. These building management systems are optimally matched so our customers profit, not only from minimised installation and operating costs, but from a high level of security against failure as well.
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced BMS technician to join our service team with a focus on small projects work. The right candidate should have the ability to design, program and commission small BMS modifications/additions or new installations as well as the ability to manage sub-contractors and other staff.
In order to be considered for this opportunity, the successful candidate will possess the following:
• Experience with HVAC fundamentals and systems (Siemens systems desirable)
• Knowledge and experience Building Automation systems (Siemens systems desirable)
• Proficiency with computers, networks and 3rd party software ( i.e. Microsoft )
• Experience with Building Automation / PLC / Process software programming
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• The ability to demonstrate strong customer engagement and relationship skills
The successful candidate will also have a desire to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction with a knowledge and drive to improve business operating efficiencies whilst attaining operational and customer related goals. You will enjoy working in a solid team environment and you will have work experience in service, maintenance and or installation of HVAC systems and/or controls.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion helps us fully realise the potential of our people.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time