“Today our community of around 1800 IT professionals and engineers believes – along with me – that evosoft is the place for us. Our colleagues in Budapest, Miskolc and Szeged are busy writing software which, although invisible to the naked eye, can fundamentally influence our everyday lives.
You will come across our software solution in different kinds of the largest medical equipment, not to mention that our codes drive the greatest car manufactures' automation systems and you can even find them/us in electric cars. There are hardly any industrial areas I and my colleagues tested or developed are not present. The company evosoft, in its full name evosoft Hungary Kft. (Ltd.) started with 3 members more than 25 years ago. As of today our headcount has reached the 1800 employees and we are expanding – join us, be part of our team!”
We are looking for trainees to work on innovation projects, do rapid prototyping on various MCU platforms, write C, C++ code and sometimes even solder some basic electronics together.
- Update SW designs, update SW unit tests
- Implement innovation-related changes
- Develop C, C++ source code
- Document changes and maintain documentations
- Maintain test environment (hardware and software)
- Participate on technical meetings and reviews
- Work on innovation projects independently
- Ongoing bachelor’s degree
- Fluent English and/or German
- Systematic, precise working routine, willingness to learn, ability to work alone, agile attitude
- Experience in eletronics
- Experience in circuit design and soldering
- Experience in embedded systems
- Knowledge of script languages
Company: evosoft Hungary Szamitastechnikai Kft.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time