Responsibilities : Performing AP invoice processing for 3rd party vendor PO invoices, Non PO invoices, e-invoices & EDI and check requests, emergency processing (as applicable), Audit, Discrepancy resolution, providing assistance for customer service functions, as needed for US Region.
What are my job responsibilities?
1. Perform AP transaction like Verification of Invoices, Invoice Posting,
processing in ERP systems or any related platform as per customer's process.
2. Monitor work-flow in queue and ensure all the approvals are per the
3. Achieve agreed upon customer service levels and performance metrics
associated with Invoice Processing.
4. Ensure proper Accounting and Controls are performed for processing
activity by following all established policies and
5. Handle queries and provide accurate information to country and
6. Identify and implement process improvements and best practice initiatives.
7. Preparation and forwarding all reports relating to the particular Company
before the deadlines.
How do I qualify for the role?
• An above average Degree in Accountancy or Finance
• Sound accounting knowledge and good understanding of P2P process
and its various controls
• Minimum 3 -5 years working experience in Account Payable
• Proficiency in Ms Office Packages like Word, Excel, Power Point
• Knowledge in SAP will have added advantage
• Excellent communication skills
• Preferable who has experience in handling US Invoices Processing tasks
• Willing to work in shifts
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time