- Provide technical presales consulting for Siemens RUGGEDCOM product suite and our key industries Electric Power, Transportation, and Oil & Gas, working together with Siemens resources and customers globally.
- Provide Ethernet and IP network designs, responses to RFP’s and RFI’s, proof of concepts, and cyber security solutions for large-scale projects.
- Support our customers and sales force at customer presentations, demos, and fairs, online, onsite and worldwide.
- Work closely with sales, technical support, professional services, engineering, and various internal groups to deliver high-level communication solutions.
- Consolidation of market and product requirements including feedback to product management and product marketing.
- Provide knowledge transfer and technical training to customers, sales force, and technical resources.
- Support the preparation of product specifications, application notes, white papers etc.
- Capturing and forwarding of references about key customer applications.
- Ability to work as a self-starter with minimal supervision. Engage for a project and exercise appropriate discretion to establish a strong customer relationship.
- Log and track requests and projects in presales reporting and tracking systems.
- Working for a leader in Industrial Communication with a truly innovative technology
- Phenomenal opportunity to grow (sophisticated training and certification program)
- Working in an encouraging and helpful international team of experts and an office environment with a feel-good atmosphere
- Exciting and diverse challenges and possibility to travel
- Helping our customers to boost their efficiency and innovate their solutions towards Digitalization
- University degree in Telecommunication, IT engineering and related field or secondary education with confirmed experience as network engineer/consultant
- Experience with Switching, Routing and Security: Design, project management, device configuration and network management
- Demonstrable ability to build trusting relationships with sales and customers
- Willingness to learn Automation Solutions, High Available Industrial Networks, Security standards and best practices for industrial application.
- English for daily business communication, German language will be an advantage
- Willingness to travel (up to 15-20%)
- Professional Ethernet and IP network certifications (e.g. Siemens CPIN/CEIN, Cisco CCNA, CCNP or other vendors)
- Experience with different network and security vendors products (e.g. Siemens SCALANCE, Siemens RUGGEDCOM, HP Aruba etc.)
- Experience with Industrial Communication protocols and Industrial Network Implementations, e.g. IEC 61850.
- Experience in the Electric Power, Transportation and/or Oil & Gas industry
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity Industrial Control Systems
- Experience in providing solutions and application consulting
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, mobile working and company nursery school in Prague for work life balance
- An individual budget of 48 000 CZK, which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance
- E-voucher card - for meal vouchers
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- Various discounts and offers
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time