What will you do if join us?
• Executes tasks in operational Compliance topics in respective unit.
• Ensures compliant business conduct in own unit.
• Fosters the development and implementation of practical solutions together with the business to guarantee compliant Business success in respective unit.
• Secures continuous knowledge transfer into relevant entities.
• Drives business communication activities to promote Compliance and integrity in respective unit.
• Deliver compliance training & communication to responsible business functions
• Support the implementation of Group Compliance and local Compliance Programs and Initiatives
Who are we looking for?
• Strong communication skills towards various target groups
• Flexibility and adaptability in a rapidly changing market
• Strong oral and written Chinese and English
• Analytical and Critical Thinking: Ability to analyze situations, anticipate, identify, and define problems, seek root causes, develop and implement practical and timely solutions
Organization: Legal and Compliance
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time