As a Test Specialist at Siemens Healthineers, your analytical and technical skills will directly impact the quality of the software, we create. In addition, you will work in an agile environment to help each iteration reach the next level. Whether the automation testing is Web or Windows-based, you are crucial in releasing the best deliverables to Siemens Healthineers.
Our team is a balanced mixture of younger and experienced IT Specialists. Senior team members are prepared to share their knowledge and experience with you and to teach you how you can work and think from a pragmatic and result-oriented view. The ideal candidate should possess good written and oral skills with demonstrated interpersonal and organizational abilities and must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
You can work remotely from anywhere in Slovakia.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
• Automation Tester with scripting languages knowledge who will be working on new development and maintenance of already existing applications
• Automation Tester writing tests using various software-testing
frameworks (e.g., Selenium, Cucumber, or TestComplete)
What would be your responsibilities?
The individual will implement and maintain automation test scripts of software components and interfaces, either in a web or a Windows-based application. Ideally, you have a broad understanding of various coding methodologies, testing frameworks, and tools and know when to apply each method to achieve the desired outcomes.
- Multiple years of hands-on testing automation experience
- Ability to create test scenarios
- Basic knowledge of C# or Python programming language for test script creation in Selenium
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and organized, team player
- Good communication, organizational, and presentation skills
- Fluent in English
Frameworks / Tools / Programming languages:
Cucumber/ Gherkin, Selenium, TestComplete
C# or Python
Nice to have skills:
Windows applications testing
Basic understanding of DevOps concepts
- Variable and Christmas bonus
- Hybrid type of work – combination of telework and work from office
- Flexible Working Hours
- Bridge days – free extra paid leave 6 days per year
- 3 sick days per year (no doctor’s permit needed)
- In case of sickness 100% salary reimbursement 20 days/ year, this includes max. 10 days/ year for of family care
- Additional pension plan
- 300 EUR for regeneration of work force via cafeteria system
- Wellbeing program – Psychological, Legal and Financial Councelling
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, employee loans)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time