Almost 200 countries. 1 common goal. Making real what matters.
Create a Better Tomorrow with Us.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure combines the real and digital worlds across energy systems, buildings, and industries, enhancing the way people live and work, significantly improving efficiency and sustainability to protect our planet for the next generation. We are on a journey to empower our customers fulfilling their today needs as well as enabling them and their infrastructure undergo the digital transformation.
If you are excited to shape the innovations of tomorrow, we want to hear from you. You will join 372,000 of the smartest minds all working together to build a better future!
What you will do:
- Clarify and confirm the project scope, function, equipment delivery and installation location.
- Establish the work planning and control the on-site progress with subcontractors and suppliers.
- Execute POWER SCADA project management and coordinate the interface of parallel package to adjust the construction sequence according to the customer's schedule.
- Establish relevant documents for review, revision, change, editing and completion according to the requirements of the POWER SCADA project.
- Responsible for the record and control of the project progress related matters at job site.
- Participate in the regularly construction meetings and report the progress of the POWER SCADA project and the matters that need to be coordinated by the customer.
- Participate in the daily toolbox meeting and labor safety supervision at job site.
- Work location: scientific or industrial park, based on the company's arrangement.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor degree or above in the electrical engineering or information engineering related field.
- 3 years of project management & engineering experience in Power and SCADA projects.
- 2 years of experience in construction stage for electronics and semiconductor factory.
- Experience of software programing for Relay & SCADA projects.
- Good command of Chinese & English (TOEIC 650 or above).
- Familiar with Microsoft Office & AutoCAD application.
- Class-1 manager license of Occupational safety and health affairs is a plus.
What you will get:
- Impact of innovating technology with purpose
- An inclusive and diverse culture where you can be yourself
- Opportunities of continuous learning and development
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Work Life balance- flexible work environment and hours
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time