Almost 200 countries. 1 common goal. Making real what matters.
Create a Better Tomorrow with Us.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure combines the real and digital worlds across energy systems, buildings, and industries, enhancing the way people live and work, significantly improving efficiency and sustainability to protect our planet for the next generation. We are on a journey to empower our customers fulfilling their today needs as well as enabling them and their infrastructure undergo the digital transformation.
If you are excited to shape the innovations of tomorrow, we want to hear from you. You will join 372,000 of the smartest minds all working together to build a better future!
What you will do:
- 執行、管理專案、規劃與現場作業等工作 Perform project management, planning and on-site operations.
- 執行專案相關文件送審與文件管理 Execute project-related document submission and document management.
- 負責專案執行之分配及現場進度掌控 Responsible for the allocation of project execution and onsite progress control.
- 負責專案執行之安全及監督 Responsible for the safety and supervision of project execution.
- 執行專案相關文件送審、修訂、變更、編輯等內容完備 The relevant documents of the implementation project are submitted for review, revision, change, editing and other contents are complete.
- 工作地點: 新竹,台中,台南,高雄 (需要依照專案需求進行調整) Work location: Hsinchu, Taichung, Tainan, Kaohsiung (May be adjusted according to the project needs.
What we are looking for:
- 大學以上電機相關科系 Bachelor or above degree in the electrical engineering related field.
- 3-5年相關現場專案經歷 3-5 years of related on-site project experience.
- 工作安全相關證照 ,電力或配接線相關證照 Work safety-related, electric power or wiring related certificates.
- 任何英檢成績證明以供參考 Any English test certificate for reference.
- 中文聽說讀寫能力 Excellent ability in Chinese, including listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
- 熟悉及應用辦公室相關軟體系統 (ex: Word, Excel, PPT) Familiar with Microsoft Office.
- 具現場管理經驗尤佳 Experience in on-site management is preferred.
- 具文書管理經驗尤佳 Experience in document management is preferred.
What you will get:
- Impact of innovating technology with purpose
- An inclusive and diverse culture where you can be yourself
- Opportunities of continuous learning and development
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Work Life balance- flexible work environment and hours
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time