Siemens Mobility is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
Be a part of it, design the future of Mobility and join us for your internship with Siemens Mobility Singapore.
What are my job responsibilities?
• Support commercial bid team with the tender and bid preparation throughout the entire bid process (mobility related tenders)
• Develop ideas and templates to standardize and automate processes
• Internal alignment with different departments – procurement and technical bid teams to ensure accuracy of calculation
• Ensure integrity in bid calculation (from supplier offers, internal resource calculation up to final customer price)
• Support commercial bid manager in all daily tasks
What do I need to qualify for this role?
• Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree or a Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Informatics, Information Management, Economics, Finance or Accounting
• Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
• Provide advanced knowledge in Excel (formulas, Pivot tables) and SAP
• Knowledge in VBA skills will be an additional plus
• Bring the ability to multi-task in a fast paced and dynamic environment
• Work independently but also be a good team player who can work well in a multi-cultural environment
To be eligible for this position, applicants must possess a Valid Student Pass in Singapore or satisfy the Ministry of Manpower’s Work Holiday Pass (WHP) requirements.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status,or disability status.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pte. Ltd.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Full-time