- Providing solution architecture for Mendix projects with our clients
- Positioning Mendix platform in the wider context of the overall solution landscape of our customers
- Translating business requirements to development goals and developing solution proposals.
- Working with agile development teams on complex implementation challenges around security, integration, data modelling, app performance, deployment strategies and more.
- Understanding the Mendix Platform architecture and keeping up to date with the newest developments
- Conquering technical challenges by finding innovative solutions. You'll have the opportunity to harness all your skills to make a difference in your role.
- Ensuring Mendix best practices and guidelines are applied and thereby enabling customers to become great Mendix developers
- Working in a smart team where innovation thrives, and career opportunities are abundant.
- You will be part of a community of architects and build knowledge, best practices and standardized methods in our organization
- You’re a high-energy professional with consultative skills that loves to engage with the customer to create the most business value and drive innovation in their organization.
- You’re passionate about technology and have strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- You understand modern cloud application architecture, experience with Kubernetes or Cloud Foundry is a plus.
- You have experience with requirements engineering in agile project setups and you’ve been part of scrum development teams
- You would like to use great technology to visually create web and mobile applications and implement these in a reliable, scalable and secure way using the Mendix App Platform.
- Experience with Siemens Software products or SAP BTP is a plus
- Superb communication skills in both German and English are essential
Wir legen Wert auf Chancengleichheit und freuen uns über Bewerbungen von Menschen mit Behinderung.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time