Sykatec GmbH has about 600 employees in two production facilities and is one of the leading companies in innovative metal manufacturing for industry and the railway sector. We are producing single parts and prototypes as a onetime order or setting up a serial production in a very strong systematic relationship.
The portfolio of our products includes form cables for small machines or big engines and converters; punched, laser cut and bended metal sheets out of copper, aluminum or steel; complete welded assemblies with a length of up to 5m; coated surfaces of singles parts and also the welded assemblies.
Sykatec is a supplier of sophisticated welded containers with very high-quality requirements. The unique selling point of the company is the manufacturing of light weight containers with sheet metal thicknesses of 1 mm to 3 mm without reworking them by a milling machine at the end.
Your new challenging work environment
We are looking for a focused and meticulous internal quality auditor to join our quality team.
The responsibilities of the internal quality auditor include monitoring compliance with regulations, standard and customer requirements by examining and analyzing processes, records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
Senior Quality Auditor Responsibilities:
- Reviewing our manufacturing specifications and standards to identify requirements application into production.
- Performing regular quality control audits to ensure production continue to work in compliance with company standards and requirements.
- Maintaining detailed reports on internal audits performed, including action plans for each non-conformity identified
- Serving as a liaison between our company's senior management and the external auditors to identify quality issues and come up with solutions.
- Contributing to audits, ensuring delivery is aligned with internal audit standards and methodologies.
- Champions group's internal audit's continuous improvement mindset, ensuring function remains at the cutting edge of business process developments.
- Bringing company strengths and weaknesses to the attention of management and providing advice as they develop responses or fixes for these issues
Senior Quality Auditor Requirements:
- A bachelor's degree in engineering, science, technical field.
- Good interpretation of standards and customer requirements
- Familiar with carbon steel, stainless steel and aluminum manufacturing
- In-depth knowledge of the technical aspects of manufacturing and engineering.
- Good working knowledge of quality control standards and requirements compliance.
- Experience auditing to ISO 9001, VDA 6.3, VDA 6.5
- Understanding client’s requirements and transposing them into manufacturing processes
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of leadership.
- Ability to identify risks and mitigating actions to achieve positive results.
- Effective interpersonal skills to interface within organization, data, define actions, and implement solutions.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for implementing solutions.
- Knowledge and application of statistical analysis methods is preferred. - Excellent team building skills, creating constructive and open environments for sharing data.
- Demonstrated leadership capability to drive step change improvements in quality performance.
- Demonstrated ability to lead complex projects and manage the activities of multi-disciplinary teams.
- Capable of making fact-based decisions and communicating to team members why certain facts or recommendations prevailed over others.
- You can speak English at a conversational level, German is a plus
- You are looking forward and try to improve processes by thinking out of the box
- Willing to learn, adapt to new projects and situations.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: SIMEA SIBIU S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time