Mendix is on a mission to enable anyone in any organization – from the marketing coordinator to the software developer to the CEO – to create things that are transformational for their company. We are fundamentally reinventing the way applications are created and we’re reinventing the future of software development. Sounds ambitious, right? We agree.
Not to brag, but nearly 4,000 organizations worldwide, including KLM, Medtronic, Merck, and Philips, rely on Mendix to build web and mobile applications. Thousands of our customers use our platform to delight their clients and empower their employees. It’s no surprise that we’re a recognized Leader by Gartner and Forrester in a red-hot market expected to exceed $21 billion by 2022. Ok, maybe we did want to brag a little. But we’re proud of what we’ve accomplished…and…we’re humble enough to admit that we need you to make us even more effective.
We're investing to accelerate our momentum and extend our market leadership and we're looking to grow our Global Systems Integrator (GSI) Alliances team. If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation, and want to work with a collaborative, energetic team - then Mendix is for you. We value hard work, accountability, and results. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
The ideal Global Systems Integrator (GSI) Alliance Manager candidate has a strong background in sales, business development, management consulting, or partnership management. They must also be technically inclined and naturally curious to learn about Mendix’s portfolio.
The ideal candidate also understands deal structure and deal flow. They have worked in, understand and can operate in a Matrix Organization. “Influencing without authority” is key, they must be able to align cross-functional resources within Mendix/Siemens as well as manage the same within the GSI Partner they support. They must also be comfortable working with senior executives both inside and outside their organization.
This role will require a mixture of sales, strategy, relationship building & enablement, and driving executive alignment. The GSI Alliance Manager will help navigate and network through their assigned GSI portfolio and significantly contribute to the execution of joint GTM plans to drive incremental revenue for Mendix. They will also be closely involved with supporting their partner in sales cycles. This is a high visibility role with the potential for massive impact in a hyper-growth tech startup.
- Build and execute strategic partnerships with the world’s largest global systems integrators (GSIs) such as Accenture, Capgemini, Deloitte, TCS, Wipro
- Achieve partnership goals, including an assigned sales quota of revenue co-sold with GSI firms. Track and regularly report out on goal attainment
- Develop Business plans with GSI partners with commitments to revenue, delivery, and training goals that are mutually beneficial to our GSI partner and to Mendix
- Closely collaborate with Mendix account executives to explore accounts and assist in sales cycles where we are co-selling with a GSI. Track sales stages and pursuits in Salesforce.com
- Build trusted, effective working relationships with GSI stakeholders and executives. Regularly deliver presentations on Mendix’s overview, value proposition, and go-to-market plays to GSI leaders
- Identify, recruit, and onboard new groups and teams within existing GSI partners through a blend of outbound and inbound outreach
- Collaborate with Mendix cross functional teams to deliver exceptional partner experience to GSIs
- Collaborate with partner marketing lead to develop necessary marketing content for internal communications within GSI firms – e.g., educational marketing content to increase awareness of Mendix – and external communications in the market – e.g., joint webinars, press releases
- Collaborate with Partner Delivery Success Managers and solution engineering leads to assist partners in training their technical teams, developing demo solutions, and building proofs of concept leveraging the Mendix platform
- Collaborate with additional cross functional teams as needed such as sales operations, academy/training team, customer evangelist team, etc.
- Collaborate with Siemens alliance counterparts and sales executives to support GSI partner activity and sales cycles in the manufacturing sector
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in sales, business development, management consulting, or partnership management preferably for a SaaS technology company
- Competitive sales and business development mentality; eagerness to reach sales quota targets and achieve partner objectives
- High level of autonomy and entrepreneurial spirit, excited to build partnerships and achieve sales goals in a growing ANZ market
- Exceptional professional presence, with experience and comfort delivering presentations to and building relationships with C-level executives
- Ability to navigate large organizations and build champions, externally within GSI partner firms and internally across Mendix/Siemens
- Strong attention to detail with a ‘zero defect’ mentality. Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Willing to travel as needed – 25-50% or more travel
- Demonstrated technical aptitude with passion to learn about Mendix technology and low code development market
- Proficiency in PowerPoint for presentation development and in Excel for basic reporting and analysis
- Familiarity with sales tools such as Salesforce.com, SalesLoft, a bonus
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Pty Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time