This is your chance to join a globally diverse team of digital content strategists and SEO specialists who love working together.
• Grab the opportunity to learn new tools and skills while you work on a variety of projects
• Collaborate with a fun and supportive team who works with stakeholders across a large organization
• Enjoy a flexible work environment where you can explore different learning opportunities and forge your career path
The Content Production & Optimization (CP&O) team collaborates with stakeholders across our global marketing organization to create and optimize web content. As a member of this team, you will be immersed in content strategy to ensure our webpages tell the right stories and that only high-quality content is published. You need to have working knowledge of SEO and incorporate keyword research and on-page optimization into your daily work. In addition, all team members must be trusted advisors to our stakeholders, able to identify solutions and find the most efficient path forward when solving problems. You will be part of an Agile team who completes tasks in a timely manner, tests new ideas and measures results with a focus on continuous improvement.
On a daily basis, the team takes requests to update/review web content and resolve issues via a JIRA Service Desk, tracking tasks in a Kanban board. The CP&O team also works closely with the Customer Experience and Development teams to create and launch new sites, as well as enables stakeholders to create and maintain content on the sites. You will be required to provide documentation and assistance to stakeholders in the use of the self-service tools such as Contentful, our content management system (CMS). The team also collaborates with marketing campaign managers and campaign execution teams to achieve alignment between our SEO and paid search strategies.
• Execute digital marketing tasks and projects as requested and prioritized by our stakeholders and the team Business Analyst
• Ensure that all website content follows web standards and best practices
• Work closely with lead content strategist to manage content strategy and quality on all webpages
• Be adept at explaining and teaching content strategy to stakeholders: consult with stakeholders on their content strategy (user
journeys and site maps, goals, SEO, etc.) to ensure optimal customer experience and achievement of KPIs
• Follow Siemens standards for branding and UX for all content (text and images)
• Evaluate new self-service capabilities in our CMS platforms prior to release to stakeholders, providing feedback to the development team
• Document processes and provide live/virtual training to team members and stakeholders
• Work with the Agile Coach to measure and refine the content production process, improve content quality and process predictability
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
• 3+ years of web content management or similar experience
• 5+ years writing and editing websites or other marketing content: Deep knowledge of English grammar and writing for the web
best practices, including SEO and keyword research
• Strong technical aptitude and ability to learn new tools quickly
• Experience with various CMS platforms (Wordpress, Contentful, etc.)
• Knowledge of web development best practices and HTML code
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The salary range for this position is $76,500 to $137,700. Siemens offers a variety of
health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits
can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com.
In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company
policies, including paid sick leave, paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt
employees) or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
At Siemens we are always challenging
ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and
diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about
the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.