Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 60,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as IT Business Partner - SCM.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a IT Business Partner – SCM, you will be responsible for:
- You are the first point of contact in IT for our SCM-teams
- You analyze SCM-processes and help to drive optimization measures
- You support processes in the SCM-environment and drive the design of the required technical concepts
- You drive SCM-focused IT and digitalization projects
- You closely collaborate with other key users within IT
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- You have experience in customer-facing IT
- You have the ability to work independently
- You have solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking
- You have a basic understanding of SAP and its modules (e.g. MM, SD, FICO, PP, QM, APO/PPDS and SAP BW)
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have a good understanding of SCM-business systems and their interaction with other applications like SAP, MES or Data Lake
- You have excellent PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- You have a bachelor’s degree in a technical field or comparable experience and certifications
- You have at least 3 years of experience of working in a customer-facing IT-position
- You have gained experience as a project manager
- You are able to work effectively in global, multi-cultural teams
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.