We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects buildings to make them smarter and more energy efficient. We help our customers to create intelligent solutions and perfect places in the full range of buildings where we live, work and relax.
Our team drives the digital building platform business within the Regional Solutions and Services business unit. Together with our colleagues around the globe, we develop dedicated offerings consisting of the digital building portfolio elements. Our Team located in Zug is looking for a motivated student to support the creation of our new building management platform. You will be part of an engaged and inclusive team who will be happy to introduce you to our environment!
Your new responsibilities
- Support the team with the coordination of global communities
- Support the team with portfolio, product management and solution design tasks
- Support in marketing and communcations activities
- Drive own projects
Your skills and experience
- Enrolled at a Swiss university in a business economics, innovation, or technology-related field
- You are at least in your 3nd semester in your Bachelor study or have just started your master’s study and will be able to work for at least 1 year until finishing your study
- First work experience as a working student, intern or in a vocational education would be beneficial
- Project management ability and skilled in the main Microsoft Office applications are some of your strengths
- High motivation and intercultural competence and an open attitude as the team is regionally distributed
- You have outstanding written and verbal communication skills in German and English
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland. There are plenty of reasons for this, not least the exciting and in-depth insights into practical work, flexible working models providing the ideal combination of study, work and leisure, relevant networking and a host of entry opportunities at home and abroad. Get a first impression of your new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time