Job title: Process Expert – Record to Report
We provide a variety of competitive, innovative, and reliable Record-to-Report services from maintaining financial records to financial closing and reporting.
We process, compile, and deliver relevant financial information covering Accounting & Closing, Commercial, Tax and Master Data Services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving Record-to-Report optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach. We also support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
This is your role. What part will you play?
· Process walkthrough
· Re-usability check
· Feasibility check
· Effort estimation after consultation with technical architect
· Process Definition Document review
· Risk management
· Development readiness (Access, Test data and approval mechanism)
· Project management
· UAT sign off & prepare for release.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
· 3-5 yrs of Experience
· Good process knowledge of Accounting / R2R Domain
· Functional talent to translate data for business requirement
· Strong communication and analytical skill/ Presentation Skill
· Client management skills / stakeholder management
· Excellent understanding of documentation process.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens:
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time