Job Title : Azure and Microsoft 365 Architect
Siemens IT Digital Foundation (DF) serves and enables 250k+ employees with a modern working environment, always-on connectivity and secure collaborative experiences with a strong service integration and automation. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to grow personally and professionally. Sounds interesting?
Then come and join our global team as an Azure and Microsoft 365 Architect and drive the design, development, and implementation of Microsoft Azure services for Microsoft 365 workloads within one of the largest Microsoft environments globally.
Change the future with us:
• In your new role, you will be a vital member of the global architecture team for Microsoft 365 services.
• Implement an automation solution for SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Microsoft Purview Information Protection, and reporting by leveraging Azure and M365 resources.
• Evaluate, design, and improve the automation solution based on requirements, new features as well as business driven demands.
• Oversee a team of Azure and Microsoft 365 developers from our IT providers to ensure an efficient, high quality and secure software development according to agreed requirements.
• You are part of a global and inspiring team of colleagues from IT, cyber security, business, and IT providers.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
• Several years of professional experience in IT with focus on Azure and Microsoft 365.
• Expert knowledge from 5+ years of experience in the areas of Microsoft Azure (incl. network and access security, monitoring and logging), Microsoft 365 (incl. SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI and optionally Microsoft Purview Information Protection), secure application development and secure architectures.
• Presentation and communication skills as well as excellent English language skills which enable you to communicate easily and at eye level with different units and cultures in an international environment.
• Work experience with Siemens is a plus.
• Personally, you will impress us with your assertiveness, your excellent networking skills, and your innovative way of thinking.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time