We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 303 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Our department for Digital Infrastructure Services (SI IT DIS IOT) is looking for a colleague to support the implementation of our Industrial Edge Management solution to digitize and automate our Factories. Based on your Manufacturing Engineering experience and experience in digitalization and automation related projects you will this activity globally collaboratively with internal and external partners.
Your new responsibilities
- Close collaboration with our internal stakeholders to influence development of the service
- Consult our factories in regards of proper implementation of Zero Trust in combination with factory digitalization
- Creation of blueprints for the usage of Industrial Edge Management within Smart Infrastructure factories
- Lead and drive technical innovations in manufacturing processes and methodologies
- Leverage the internal and external resources to execute the projects effectively
- Strong collaboration with our central IT and Business Unit IT regarding connectivity
- Willingness to travel and flexibility (up to 30 %)
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer engineering, network engineering. An equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute for a degree
- Experience in various network technologies and platforms beneficial
- Experience with Zero Trust Network & Identity solutions (e.g., Pulse Secure, Zscaler, Micro Segmentation, Firewalls ...) is welcome but not mandatory
- Experience with Industrial IoT solutions (e.g., IEMaaS, Simatic ...)
- Strong understanding of technologies and processes supporting Manufacturing operations
- Dedicated team player and familiar with working in large matrix organizations.
- Knowledge of IT Service Frameworks and related ITIL processes
- Written and spoken English and German on a proficient level is mandatory
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. As such, we can only accept your application via our application platform (using the «Application» button). Please be aware that applications sent by e-mail will not be answered and will simply be deleted. Should you have any questions about this job offer, please contact email@example.com mentioning the job ID in your e-mail. We look forward to receiving your full application.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time