This role manages all Transitions, Operational Excellence initiatives and Quality Management for Global Business Engineering Services (GBS ENG). The role is part of the global organization for quality and operational excellence to drive the implementation of global standards, leverage global platforms and tools and share best practices between India and Bulgaria centers (including other centers in the future).
The role is part of global organization of GBS Engineering (ENG) Services and reports into the head of GBS ENG DM.
Change the future with us:
- Responsible for the development, implementation and overseeing of assigned service transition projects for Engineering Services.
- Focusing on overall development and maintaining of quality management system and assigned project escalations / NCC.
- Drive standardization of global delivery across Engineering locations for common processes.
- Driving collaboration within the locations of Engineering Services to drive productivity measures and best practice sharing.
- Working closely with GBS Engineering operations team and GBS engineering management to drive local delivery improvement initiatives.
- Provides and continuously enhances quality management dashboard for the business line.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- Preferably domain background in Engineering Services, Smart Infrastructure (building automation) and/or Digital Industries (industry automation).
- Knowledge in quality management methodologies, analytics, metrics, and platforms.
- Collaborative with a proven track record of stakeholder management.
- 10-12 years of experience in quality management and operational experience.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 396,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time