Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.
Let's make the difference together!
Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
About the job
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens Industry Software, a business unit of the Siemens Digital Industries Division, is a leading global provider of software, systems, and services for Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM). With our range of high-performance industrial software, we help manufacturing companies increase the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and bring new products to market faster.
Global Delivery Network (GDN) is the organization within Siemens Industry Software responsible for the global delivery of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) services. With its centers in India, Malaysia, Mexico, and Poland, GDN is successfully delivering implementation and support projects of PLM and MOM systems for leading industry companies worldwide.
We are looking for candidates who would contribute to the further development of our solution, product, technical and infrastructure practice within our EMEA Delivery Center in Wroclaw. Hybrid working is possible.
- Solution Delivery:
understand customer’s business goals, objectives, needs and business environment
- work with Solution or Product Architect to support architecture related tasks
- Provide support for estimation of time frames, work package breakdown and capability definitions required to successfully implement the project
- develop test strategies/plans and perform testing activities, report results and resolve issues
- perform data migration activities for legacy data and systems
- assist with installation and configuration tasks as well as with development and delivery of interfaces to other systems as required by the solution design
- support knowledge transfer towards the customer (delivery of training courses, user guides etc.) to facilitate staff development and growth with implementation tasks and PLM technology
- Provide specialist technical support for usage, operation and adoption of the deployed solution
- Actively participate in the Community of Practice for own specialist area through knowledge sharing and content development
- As part of Professional Services team, work productively with other Consultants, Architects and Project Managers to assure customer objectives are met
- Data Migration experience, ideally have experience of Data Migration between any two systems using data migration tools
- Experience in developing of migration utilities using ITK, TCXML and using migration utilities such as IPS Data Upload and csv2tcxml would be a plus
- Good knowledge of Oracle/MS SQL Server databases and experience in developing SQL and PL/SQL scripts
- Any experience working with a PLM solution (preferably Teamcenter) as part of a migration project delivery or key user support would be a plus, however we would also consider SAP / any other ERP
- Knowledge in configuration and deployment activities
- Experience in migration of CAD data (such as NX, CATIA, Creo) would be a plus
- Preferably education in Software / Mechanical / Electronic Engineering / Computer Science / Mechatronics / Robotics / Computing / IT or other related discipline
- Willing and able to travel to respective work locations in EMEA as required by project
- Strong English (both verbal and written) communication skills
- German language skills would be an additional plus
- Competitive salary and benefits (lunch subvention, extra holiday allowance, private medical care, sport card, life insurance, social budget)
- Work as part of a global Team with cutting edge products for one of the market Leaders on meaningful PLM implementation projects for some of the largest companies in the world
- Mature and proven career development program allowing Services professionals to choose their area of specialization and grow their career at own pace
- Flexible working hours
- Support with relocation (for candidates based outside of Wroclaw)
We'd love to hear from you, so please apply now on https://jobs.siemens.com/jobs!
Working at Siemens Software
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and parental, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.
Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Siemens Digital Industries Software Homepage:
Siemens Digital Enterprise videos:
Siemens PLM & MOM videos:
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time