Location: Su Zhou or Shang Hai
Why Choose Us?
Join in Smart Infrastructure, be Zero Carbon Pioneer for a Better Tomorrow!
Siemens Smart Infrastructure combines the real and digital worlds, by making cities smarter, energy greener, we contribute to sustainability and decarbonization. We build a better future for cities, societies, and industries to change the lives of billions of people for the better.
We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries.
What will you do if join us?
1.Initiate and drive advanced analytics to support business excellence, maintains network to customers, business experts and other subject matter experts to understand business data analytics requirements and identify data analytics driven business opportunities.
2.Collaborates with product business units, research, analyze, and consolidate data using statistical and machine learning methods, solving business problems on relevant topics, such as market environment, customer research, operational process and equipment performance etc.
3.Implements and manages big data analytics projects and presents results to stakeholders inside and outside the company.
4.Determines sustainable processes to support fast growing data volumes and ensuring of data quality and data accessibility together with the data architect.
5.Creates reports and communicates results to various internal and/or external stakeholders (e.g., management, customers).
6.Control data quality and conduct data investigations to understand logic that is required to use for reliable analysis.
Who are we looking for?
1. 1 - 3 years of relevant experience in data and business analytics or digitalization consulting
2. Bachelor or master’s degree in a relevant technical field (Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Ditital Marketing...)
3. Expert in data querying languages (e.g. SQL), scripting languages (Python) and /or statistical/mathematical software (R/SPSS)
4. Project management experience
5. Strong understanding of machine learning and statistical analysis methods
6. Manufacture industry or management consulting experiences is preferred
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Electrical Apparatus Ltd., Suzhou
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time