For our Regional Process Office, we are looking for Process Consultants to work in a hybrid environment (Kartal and remotely) who will be responsible for caring, optimizing and modeling assigned processes related to local or global projects they are integrated into automation in time, quality and budget.
What part will you play?
- Evaluation of requests by analysing processes and pain points and assessing feasibility of options.
- Listening to business needs, translate them into requirement specifications and act as an entrepreneur throughout the realization cycle in an agile interaction with the development team and process owner
- Optimization of processes, mapping data sources and developing models before integrating into digital solutions by designing workshops with all related parties
- Designing processes by creating process diagrams / flowcharts for the solution
- Coordinating process owners and developers acting as a project manager to make digital solutions realized in target time, quality and budget
- Supporting service and maintenance issues in running processes, case by case support may include global projects in Europe & Asia
- As the first contact act as a Customer Success Manager driving resolution and further development of the applications
- By making use of process and utilization data, driving user adoption and change management
- Acting as the “ambassador” of the regional user community and contribute actively to the global roadmap of the projects
What you need to make real what matters.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Business Administration
- Very good command of English, both written and spoken
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with the international project members,
- Strong understanding of business requirement documents, workflow diagrams & technical design documents on automation space and being able to create & explain them
- Familiar with digital transformation solutions, algorhytms and workflow based logic
- Excellent stakeholder/key account management skills
- Pro-active and drive topics in an entrepreneurial manner
- Eager to challenge conventional approach
- Strong process analysis & mapping skills. Knowledge in both Lean Six Sigma and Agile methodologies.
- Experience in BPM solutions such as Pega, Mendix, Power Automate as well as Visio and Data Analytics applications preferred
- Inspired by new technology implementation and driving changes across organization
- An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error
What we offer
- Speak up Culture
- Respectful Workplace
- Being part of a global work environment
- Remote working and remote living flexibility
- Attractive remuneration package
- Excellent recognition tools providing spot awards
- Learning & Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- Leave days for parents and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Creche allowance for mothers
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds”
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time