IT Digitalization and Communication Intern - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Siemens Digital Industries is a leading innovator in automation and digitalization. Our mission is to support customers in leveraging growth, profit opportunities and ecological footprint in the discrete and process industries. Our Digital Enterprise portfolio integrates virtual and real worlds – with a unique end-to-end portfolio and Digital Twins across the entire value chain. It focuses on the needs of specific verticals. We continually expand our Digital Enterprise portfolio to include ground breaking technologies and offer industry-specific end-to-end solutions for companies of all sizes.
Join Siemens as IT Digitalization and Communication Intern and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
You will get the opportunity to work directly on digitalization initiatives e.g., Robotic Process Automation (UiPath), Mobile apps, and multiple other technologies.
You will also work closely with IT Management to support communication and collaboration within and outside the team. This opportunity can help you to gain valuable insights to understand the IT strategy and trends and network with IT teams around the globe.
- Managing internal team communication material and tools.
- Collaborating with international teams to understand the local demands and challenges.
- Development on low code applications around Robotics, Chat-Bots, Mobile Apps.
- Support process improvement initiatives.
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- An enrolled Bachelor’s or master’s degree student in computer science or related technical field
- Possessing specialist knowledge of MS Office applications and software.
- You are UAE registered student with a valid UAE student or parent/spouse sponsored visa that is valid for the duration of the internship
- Analytical skills and ability to learn new technologies.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinking skills
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
Organization: Country Functions & Departments
Company: Siemens Industrial LLC
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time