Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 60,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Sample Manager LIMS
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking to continue their career through development and support for sample testing through the Reagent Manufacturing process.
This role will start as support for an IT Application Manager and may transition to Application Management ownership. You will be responsible for:
· Understanding business needs and identifying how best to meet those needs.
· This includes working with business and technology areas to gather requirements for development and management.
· Analyzes, validate, and document business and system requirements
· Writing and Maintaining SHS IT Quality Documentation
· Support of Incident, Change, Problem, and Test Management including escalations
· Technical development and support with below technologies
This position will suit you best if you have the following skill sets and would like to develop your career with Siemens Healthineers:
· Knowledge about Thermo Fisher Scientific Sample Manager LIMS system,
· Skills with Debugging, Watch Dog Timer, Configuration Menus, Database Structure and Interfaces
· Strong knowledge of C/ProC , HTML, SQL
· Solid knowledge about Oracle DB including Architecture, Indexes, Primary and Foreign Keys, PL/SQL procedures and packages, Performance tuning, Table Data archiving
· Windows Server basic knowledge and general maintenance, Task Schedular, Services
· Some experience with Oracle OHS, Weblogic and ORDS, knowledge of APEX is a plus
· Knowledge about Good Manufacturing Practice of testing and quality control
· Knowledge of Thermo Fisher’s proprietary VGL language is a plus.
· Basic knowledge of Linux Server is a plus
· Some experience with DevOps is a plus
· Must be willing to learn and be a team player
Soft skills include:
· Business Requirements Analysis and process mapping along with experience with LEAN/Agile methodologies
· 3-5 Years’ experience in Enterprise IT Organization, small to medium IT project implementations, and working with business processes
· Fluent in English and willing to travel up to 5% of time
· Good understanding of ITSM
· Understanding of Application Development and Databases (Oracle)
· Good understanding of Manufacturing (Reagent Manufacturing is a plus)
Pluses would include advanced degree in IT and or Business, experience working with the Healthcare Industry, good understanding of Microsoft desktop tools.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
The pay range for this position in NYC or Westchester County, NY is $80,132 - $98,024 annually; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The annual incentive target is (6%) of base pay. Siemens Healthineers offers a variety of health and wellness benefits including paid time off and holiday pay. Additional details regarding our benefits can be found here: Benefits at Siemens Healthineers
This information is provided per the required state Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Siemens Healthineers external or internal careers site.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: PhSiTh LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.