We are looking for a skilled Union Journeyman Chiller Mechanic who has worked in commercial, industrial, and/or institutional markets to join our team. Candidates should have a minimum of 5 years chiller experience, with knowledge of maintenance procedures, trouble shooting, rebuilds of medium-large tonnage chillers of All manufactures chillers and including various other HVAC equipment.
Scope of Work:
- You will be assigned primary service accounts and responsibility for executing contract maintenance visits, inspections, site assessments, service requests and recommending necessary upgrades/repairs that will extend the equipment life cycle of our customers equipment.
- You will establish & maintain a positive relationship with customers, vendors, and co-workers through effective oral and written communication skills via phone, computer, and in person.
- You will be expected to work with our field quoting team to provide parts information, equipment data and labor hours needed for quoted repairs to be accurately quoted by the FQC.
- You will represent the company by serving as the direct customer contact and be responsible for servicing products and equipment on assigned projects, ensuring customer satisfaction by identifying, analyzing, diagnosing, and repairing equipment and systems at customer’s location.
- You will be required to use cutting edge software and technology, along with a variety of hand-tools, rigging equipment, following blueprints or engineering specifications, to diagnose and repair equipment.
- You will be expected to continually enforce Safety to the highest standards and accountability of the Siemens Safety Program by recording Safety Audits and keeping yourself and others, you’re working with in Compliance.
- You will be expected to work as part of a team who is dedicated to delivering the highest standard of service to all its customers which may require the flexibility to work overtime and weekends as the business requires, including occasional overnight stays.
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
- Requires Mechanical Journeyman status and/or Years of Service in the HVAC Trade
- Operating knowledge of Microsoft office software and working proficiency with handheld computer (i.e. Smartphone, computer)
- Compliance to company safety program
- Valid driver's license
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Universal EPA Certification
- You will be added to our on-call rotation for nights and weekends rotation since we are a 24/7 service company.
- This is a Bargaining Unit Position.
If you are currently not a member of the Union but have the Valid Trade experience, we can assist with Local Union and referral that will be needed to work for Siemens.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.