Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as a Marketing Manager, Immulite Franchise – LD North America.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
The (Field) Clinical Marketing Specialist is a key marketing role in the North America (NAM) region that is dedicated to business development for the IMMULITE Franchise. In this position you will have the unique opportunity to build upon a strong legacy and demonstrate your creativity and determination by growing the IMMULITE Allergy, Veterinary, Oncology and IA business. He/ She will define go-to-market strategies and grow business opportunities and revenue from new and existing market segments and channel. He/ She will be the clinical expert and must have deep knowledge of the Immulite portfolio.
This (Field) Clinical Marketing Specialist will partner with Global and NAM LD Marketing, NAM Strategic Corporate Accounts, Sales, Scientific & Clinical Affairs and other cross-functional leads. This role requires an understanding of market and customer segmentation, expertise in commercial execution, and ability to assess gaps and/or pain points to propose product and/or portfolio changes and enhancements.
This role is based in Tarrytown, NY but may be remote for candidates located on the East coast.
If you are motivated to drive results, create new approaches, and thrive from active collaboration with peers across sales, marketing and other functions, this may be a role for you.
- Collaborate with Global and Regional Marketing on assay portfolio development and rationalization, product health, and product life cycle management strategies
- Understand the competitive landscape across the clinical landscape and identifying key differentiators of the SHS portfolio
- Deliver a monthly revenue and demand forecast, along with managing product allocation strategies and decisions
- Responsible for achieving goals, timelines and overcome any tactical issues that arise that are within the scope of marketing
- Work closely with all core laboratory marketing teams to ensure portfolio synergies and alignment on go to market strategies
- Collaborate with the commercial sales team throughout the sales cycle by visiting laboratories in the zone and by providing clinical support and education on SHS allergy products to the laboratories managers and their key referring allergists
- Provide clinical support internally (TAS/ TAO & sales) & externally (laboratory staff as well as allergists and pediatricians)
- Establish a network of KOLs in the zone and support product evaluations and scientific lectures when appropriate.
- Proven history of successful sales with minimum 3y years of experience in the Immunodiagnostics industry, especially Allergy
- Ability to influence without authority and collaborate across all levels of an organization (internal and external).
- Ability to manage and resolve complex business problems, at times in the absence of existing procedures or practices.
- Proficient customer facing skills at a senior management level and the ability to deliver impactful executive presentations.
- Successfully applies complex knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of particular area of specialization.
- Ability of develop an understanding of product knowledge on all product lines.
- Demonstrated organization skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Willing to travel up to 50%
Siemens Healthineers offers a variety of health and wellness benefits including paid time off and holiday pay. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: https://benefitsatshs.com/index.html
This information is provided per the required state Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Siemens Healthineers external or internal careers site.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Beware of Job Scams
Please beware of potentially fraudulent job postings or suspicious recruiting activity by persons that are currently posing as Siemens Healthineers recruiters/employees. These scammers may attempt to collect your confidential personal or financial information. If you are concerned that an offer of employment with Siemens Healthineers might be a scam or that the recruiter is not legitimate, please verify by searching for the posting on the Siemens Healthineers Career Site.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.