Do you want to help shape the
future of healthcare? At Siemens Healthineers, we rely on people who dedicate
their energy and passion to this goal – that's what our company name says. It
represents the pioneering spirit of our employees, coupled with our long
tradition as a technology provider in the ever-dynamic healthcare industry. We
offer you a flexible and dynamic environment full of opportunities to grow
beyond your comfort zone for personal and professional development. Does that
sound interesting to you?
Then become part of our global team as Total Cost of Ownership Manager
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You accompany and support the introduction of a company-wide approach for "Total Cost of Ownership", taking into account strategic, economic, technological and change-related aspects
- You will develop the customer view and derive the essential business factors and strategies and transfer this into new business opportunities.
- You will initiate and manage profitability projects and evaluate their business impact for our customers and Siemens Healthineers
- You initiate, manage and support projects to reduce product lifecycle costs in close cooperation with Business Areas, Business Lines, Business Horizontals and Technology Centers
- You will initiate and manage sub-projects in close cooperation with Corporate Sustainability in Siemens Healthineers
- You evaluate the potential of innovation projects for new business models as a basis for our customers' business decisions and within Siemens Healthineers with implementation recommendations
- You maintain close cooperation ("co-creation") with business areas, business lines, business horizontals and technology centers to promote organizational change
- You will support the cooperation network within Siemens Healthineers to promote a continuous culture of innovation
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a degree in natural sciences, engineering, computer science, economics or medicine and ideally an MBA degree or a doctorate
- You have many years of relevant professional experience in research and development, innovation management, business development, product management or portfolio management
Your profile and skills:
- You have proven expertise in applying the principles of product portfolio definition and business development
- You have strong analytical and strategic thinking, pragmatic implementation skills and a proactive way of working
- You are highly motivated and want to actively exemplify and promote an ownership culture to create synergies and create value for Siemens Healthineers
- You are motivated and have acquired skills in change management and the moderation of intercultural, interdisciplinary teams
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. With more than 50,000 dedicated employees in over 70 countries, we are shaping the future of healthcare. Every day, approximately five million patients worldwide benefit from our innovative technologies and services in diagnostics and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as our digital health and business services.
Our corporate culture values different perspectives, open discussions and the will to question conventions. Constant change is part of our daily work. We want to drive change in our industry, not just react to it. That's why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your own ideas and celebrate successes. Please also visit our career page at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
The pay range for this position in NYC or Westchester County, NY is $135,000 - $163,000 annually; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The annual incentive target is (15%) of base pay. Siemens Healthineers offers a variety of health and wellness benefits including paid time off and holiday pay. Additional details regarding our benefits can be found here: Benefits at Siemens Healthineers
This information is provided per the required state Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Siemens Healthineers external or internal careers site.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.